Sherlock Holmes → A Study in Pink.
so in sum:
- beyonce drops an album with no fucking warning and no promotions
- laughing in the face of lady gaga’s art pop expenses
- on the night lorde drops a “secret single”
- on taylor swift’s birthday
- when lupe fiasco had planned to drop his album
- thereby fucking up everyone’s end of the year lists especially rolling stones magazine
- on friday the 13th because fuck your illuminati bullshit
y’all literally could never
day → one of twelve
people; pairings →deepika, sonakshi [mentions of aditya + varun]; deepshi!friendship, aditya/deepika, varun/sonakshi
requested by → my dee (meera - nowordsareneeded)
When your friends leave you out of their inside jokes.
tumblr for the next three weeks:
Only Beyonce could keep an entire album a secret, drop that shit when no one’s looking and break itunes.
Lol Thank you. ;)
The King & I 
The story of a British, widowed schoolteacher Anna Leonowens, who has been summoned by the King to serve as tutor to his many children and wives. The King is largely considered to be a barbarian by those in the West, and he seeks Anna’s assistance in changing his image, if not his ways. With both keeping a firm grip on their respective traditions and values, Anna and the King grow to understand eachother.
This is so relevant it’s not even funny.
A Pen That 3-D Prints Bone Right Onto Patients
The device could eventually let surgeons apply stem cells more directly